It’s a few days into 2019 now, and I thought I’d share my goals for the year! I’ve become less worried about setting goals etc. nowadays, but I still want to share what I want to get up to this year.
- This year, I set my Goodreads challenge at 50 books. Considering I read 104 (!!) last year, it might seem like it’s a bit of a drop, but to be honest I’m going to be so busy this year that it might be all that I read. I’m never really bothered about my Goodreads challenge, and mostly do it because it counts the number of books I’ve read during the year, but it’s nice to see a “winner” banner too! So far I’ve already read a book this year, so I’m technically ahead of my challenge!
- I want to reread more books this year. I had this as a little challenge last year but still didn’t do it… I’d love to reread Harry Potter and many of Cassandra Clare’s books!
- Participate in the Biannual Bibliothon and the BookTube-A-Thon. I’m actually a blogging host for the BIBIB so you’ll be seeing a post from me in the next week or so!
- Catch up on my eARCs… EEK! (And physical ARCs. Whoops.)
- I want to blog at least once a week! I had such a wonderful year of blogging last year (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) that I want to continue it!
- (Hopefully) work with more companies and review more bookish products. I use a lot! I worked with a couple of companies last year but would absolutely love to work with more as it’s so much fun!
So here are my goals! They’re all pretty fluid and basic, but I hope to tick ’em all off by this time next year!
What are some of your goals for 2019?