Turning the Page is a weekly meme hosted by yours truly. In it, I talk about what I read during the week with a Tweet-sized review, and what I’m planning on reading next week, as well as what you might’ve missed on the blog. You’re very welcome to join in if you’d like! Just make sure to link back.
This week I read…
I finally finished The Paper Magician series this week!
- The Glass Magician by Charlie N Holmberg – I really didn’t get along with this book, which made me really sad… see my rant review next Friday!
- The Master Magician by Charlie N Holmberg – I enjoyed this one far more than book 2 but it was still not a great read. A shame, because I loved book 1, but I am glad I finished this series. Review in two weeks!
Next week I want to read…
I have some exciting books to get to!
- Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake – currently reading this book, and I loooove this series so much! I’m super excited to finish it.
- Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco – this one arrived a couple of weeks ago but I know that once I pick it up I’ll get so wrapped up in it, so I’m gonna wait until I’ve done all of my (pressing) work.
On the blog…
I posted loads (seemingly) this week! Oh, and make sure to check out what my blog now looks like – I revamped the site and made myself a new banner, and would love for you to check it out!
- I was tagged to do the Three Days, Three Quotes challenge – you can read day 1, day 2, and day 3. I chose some really meaningful quotes so it’d mean a lot if you read them!
- I discussed keeping and getting rid of books and how I want to downsize my book collection.
- And I reviewed a truly hilarious book – The Friendship Fails of Emma Nash.