Turning the Page is a weekly meme hosted by yours truly. In it, I talk about what I read during the week with a Tweet-sized review, and what I’m planning on reading next week, as well as what you might’ve missed on the blog. You’re very welcome to join in if you’d like! Just make sure to link back.
This week I read…
This week I read one book, and oh my gosh I enjoyed it so much:
- Friendship Fails of Emma Nash by Chloe Seager – this book is hilarious and I think I cracked a rib whilst reading! Review coming next Friday!
Next week I want to read…
I’m currently reading:
- The Glass Magician by Charlie N Holmberg, so of course on my TBR next is…
- The Master Magician by Charlie N Holmberg. I’m really enjoying this series so far, so would like to finish it soon.
On the blog…
I skipped out on my book review this week because I didn’t fancy writing one, so I only had one blog post go up:
- I wrote about the 10 books you should read to get to know me, and I’m so happy with how well this blog post was received!
However, I also added some very exciting pages to the blog! I spent hours cataloguing all of these, and I’m so happy with how they all came out.
- I catalogued all of my writing advice blog posts into different sections for ease of access.
- And I did a similar thing but with all of my NaNoWriMo blog posts!
- And finally, I took on the challenge of cataloguing all of my book reviews, discovering that I’ve written 162 reviews in the process!
Happy reading! Hx