I’ve been nominated for a few blogging awards over the past few months, and thank you so much to Jenn @ Bound to Writing for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! The award is designed to give smaller blogs recognition (aww) and is named after the creator of the award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I am a second year university student studying English Literature and Creative Writing.
- I am currently reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- I am studying Shakespeare this semester and I’m so excited!
Questions Jenn asked me:
- Have you ever secretly (or not) liked a character more than your own partner/best friend?
(sorry Nat ;P)
- What book series can’t you live without?
I’d have to say that right now, it’d be Percy Jackson, although Harry Potter is also so important to me too! Argh, what a tricky question!
- What was your favorite book as a child?
Definitely the Malory Towers series! Although if it was just a singular book, it’d be the novelisation of Peter Pan by JM Barrie.
- What’s your favorite video game?
I don’t really play video games sorry! I absolutely love watching my housemate Kiefer play NieR:Automata though, and I’m hoping to play it when I get back to my university accommodation.
- What’s your favorite bookish item?
Bookmarks! I absolutely adore them, although I’m currently loving my book sleeve too.
People I nominate:
I’m nominating my friend Natalie @ Bookographic, because I think she’s a really great blogger, but I’m also nominating anyone who’s reading this! This award is called the mystery blogger award, and if you do do this award from this blog post, I would absolutely love it if you tagged me on Twitter or on this blog, because I love discovering new blogs!
Questions for you!:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- What was the last film you watched? (Bonus: Did you enjoy it?!)
- Do you have any pets?
- How long have you had your blog?
Thank you guys so much for reading! I also re-read the rules which says link to some blog posts, so here are three ~mystery~ blog posts that you may not have read which were posted on my blog: one, two, and three! 😀
Once again, thank you to Jenn @ Bound to Writing for tagging me in this lovely award ❤
Until the next time,