Hello everyone! I hope I find you all well!
Last week was half term for me, so I had a whole bundle of fun! What did you guys get up to?
- I went to London with my family – Madame Tussaud’s, the V&A, a posh hotel… fun times!
- I drove on the motorway for the first time! Go me!
- I read quite a few books – bringing my total up to 20 so far this year.
- I went on a lovely date with my boyfriend. Thanks, Jake! 😀
- I reviewed Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens…
- …wrote about improving the speed of your writing…
- …and wrote a post about DNF’ing books!
Phew, what a week. It’s back to college now, and because my internet is back, I’m going to try and blog more too, both on this here blog and my other one.
Oh, and if you didn’t know, I’m writing a book on Wattpad! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to do some writing…