Hi everyone! How are you?
I’m not feeling too well today – I was up until two in the morning coughing! (Although I am now settled down with Irn Bru so that’s all good.)
I’m going to try a new format with these posts. So. Here goes.
What have I been up to in the past week?
- I chatted on about giant TBR piles.
- I dyed my hair pink! (Yes, really.)
- I posted some more on my Wattpad story! Hopefully another one up soon… 😀
- I blogged about setting writingly goals for the New Year. Thus far, none of mine have yet to come true, but it’s early in the year, so we’ve got plenty more time to go…
- I reviewed Four Warned by Jeffery Archer! I actually saw two books by him in the shops today, and they were only £2 but I was dissuaded by both my mind screaming, “YOU HAVE ENOUGH BOOKS!” and my boyfriend on the other end of the phone… *sad face*
- I loaned Burial Rites from the library and was very happy about it. (In that same day, I also saw my awesome boyfriend perform in his theatre production which was awesome but I thought he’d be embarrassed if I put it in another bullet point. 😉 )
And that was my week! How was your last week?
Have a great week, folks! 😀