Wow, it’s been another year already?! Wow. W.O.W. So, I hope your year has been fairly good! Despite grievances and bad times, we’ve managed to get through it, right, with all the happy things as well? Right. And, hopefully, we’ve come out as better people. 😀
So I think I should go through my year, huh? – well, kinda. Feel free to read, comment, comment your own or link me to your own 2014 round-up etc. etc. 🙂
So… let’s begin!
Top Five Books I Read This Year
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Brokeback Mountain and Other Stories by Annie Proulx
- Popular: A Memoir by Maya Van Wagenen
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (despite taking three months and six days to read)
5 Things I Am Proud of Doing This Year
- Getting a blogging job at Laura Thomas Communications.
- Writing my first novella!
- Starting college.
- I started vlogging!
- I managed to complete NaNoWriMo!
5 Amazing Things I’ve Done This Year
- Travelled half way across the world and back again – and bungee jumped whilst I was there!
- Finished school and started college – without a detention and without dying.
- Fallen in love (ooh~).
- Got a job – kinda, anyway.
- Made new friends. 😀 And strengthened old friendships!
Top 5 Things I Want To Do Next Year
- Sleep under the stars – or in a hammock!
- Re-read Harry Potter and have a Harry Potter marathon with friends.
- Publish An Icy Collision and write the other three in the series.
- Finish Vindicta and write a new novel!
- Learn to drive and pass my driving test.
Oh, and pass my AS levels…obviously…
I’m pretty sure there’s probably other things I could put on these lists and other lists I could have but I can’t think of them right now!
Over the next year, I am going to be focussing on some New Years Resolutions, and things I want to do in 2015. What I get up to and stuff I write is going to be posted on my other blog, although I’m sure there’ll probably be a mini update on Mondays on this blog as well. Just if you’re curious. 🙂
I hope you all had a fantastic year, guys, and have a great and safe start to 2015.
This post also appeared on Hannah Brown.