I wouldn’t normally post, but this is a very special occasion, for The Wordy and Nerdy has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
When nominated for this award, there are just a couple things to do:
- Display the award on your blog and add a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other lovely bloggers for this award (make sure to let them know!)
I’m so so so happy to have been nominated; I’ve always wanted to inspire people and actually be remembered for something, so yay! I hope that my posts have inspired you guys and had a laugh or twenty-eight (ok, maybe that’s a bit too optimistic) but yeah…
So, 15 people (I don’t even know if I know 15 people, let alone blogs, so this should be a ball):
- Yeah. But so what? Everybody’s weird.
- akajocky (EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER POSTS HINT HINT)
- The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shh
- Sophie Bowns
- Wildcards (go check them out and submit!)
- Teenage Enthusiasm (I’ve only been following for about 3 minutes, but I already love it!)
- All The Books I Can Read
And I’m, um, rather ashamed to say that that’s as far as we’re gonna go… I don’t know 15 blogs that really inspire me. XD Aside from the Daily Post and the Book People, but I don’t know if they count cause they’re, like, proper companies. No offence to anyone who is a company.
I did not think that through.
Anyway, to make up for it, I’m gonna do 7 other things that inspire me. ‘Cause I feel bad:
- The Palace Ruins in my village
- My grandparents
- Celts. Love the Scots.
- Books…even though then I realise it’s already been done.
- Mum, Dad and Blog (aka brother) – also dog and cats.
So, there you have it!
– Hannah 😀
Questions, suggestions, thoughts? Shoot! 😀